UPDATE: Richard is unable to attend! We will be welcoming Steven Murawski of the Milwaukee Script Club! We hope to have Richard join us sometime later this year.
Coming in February: We will be welcoming Richard Siddaway!
The session will cover the administrative tasks that can be performed using just the tools that install with PowerShell v2. This will cover the cmdlets, some simple scripts and a quick look at WMI. At the end of the session you will have a grasp of the breadth of tasks PowerShell can accomplish, some sample scripts to start building your own library and a view on where to go next.
- 5:30 – Mingle and food (Adam will bring pizza, feel free to bring something for the group if you’d like!)
- 6:00 – Presentation: PowerShell – Admin tools for free by Richard Siddaway
- 7:00 – Discussion, Script Party*
* Please bring in a script that you would like to discuss. You can show it off or we can work through your problems as a group.
When and Where
Tuesday, February 7th
2501 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
The conference room is in the East Tower on the 4th Floor in the
To use computer audio, you need speakers and microphone, or a headset.
First Time Users:
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser:
Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: C8DCKB
Entry Code: R)w+>g^9P